Sunday, October 19, 2014

MOVING

Hi all - in my writing and freelancing endeavors I have finally embarked on starting my own website. So from now on my information and posts will be moving to:

kcaguirre.com

Please see that address and follow to continue reading about what I'm up to, writing activities, and any various other homemaking, spiritual, and career advice I might realize and thus share with you.

I will leave this up for now but may soon be taking this blogger down so as not to promote duplicate information. (I did work in SEO for a time, afterall!) And duplicate content is a no-no.

I hope to continue sharing information and inspiration with whoever has decided to follow my journey and please feel welcome to share any comments and questions you may have - I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment